(place mouse over image for larger view)
Want to sell your jewelry online? Or take photos that look as good as your jewelry? Then you need to learn how to photograph jewelry in a way that shows off the true color of stones, the feel of its texture and the quality of your finish. In other words, make a great first impression with your photo. Learn how - using your smart phone or tablet!
In this hands-on course with Jill Waterbury, you will learn what makes a strong photo and how to achieve that starting with shooting tips and building on it with easy editing skills. Make good photos into great photos quickly and all on one device that's already in your pocket. Please note this class is specifically for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.), however Android phones and tablets or similar devices are welcome, too.
• Composition - Learn how to make a better photo and how to style your jewelry
• Organizing tips - Find your photos more easily
• iPhone camera app - Learn the camera app that comes with your phone in detail
• Shooting tips - Use your phone to your advantage to get the shot you want
• Lighting tips for photographing jewelry and avoiding overexposure and reflections
• Photo editing apps - Take a good photo to a great photo with some quick & easy editing
• Gear - We'll get familiar with some items that are available and where to purchase them
• Print it! - If there is time left we'll learn how to send postcards from your phone with your images
Please bring a fully charged device with a camera and charging cable to class.
All materials included and use of tools.
Open to all levels. Beginners welcome!
Location: Silvera Jewelry School, Berkeley CA
No upcoming occurences at this time.