(place mouse over image for larger view)
If this class is sold out, please email us to be added to the waitlist.
Drawing is a great way to work out the kinks in a jewelry design, and to communicate your idea to yourself and someone else. The idea of drawing something realistic, like a ring or earrings, can be intimidating, but professional artist Sze Jones makes it easy to learn the basics. And it’s so much fun to see your idea come to life on the page!
• Drawing a ring from different viewpoints or perspectives
• How to hold your drawing instruments and move your hand for precision drawing
• Drawing accurate views of a ring from the top, side and front
• Outline and shading
• Drawing a freeform design in perspective
• Drawing a bezel setting with a stone
• Adding color to a drawing of a ring with a bezel set cabochon with markers and gouache paint
Kit of materials, full color handout and use of tools included.
None. Open to all levels - beginners welcome!
Location: Silvera Jewelry School, Berkeley CA
|Upcoming Workshop Dates
|Fri. Jun 30||10AM-5PM|